1. "Wonderful people from branches to HO"

5.0
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in High River, AB

I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and culture are truly what makes this company special. From a very caring top to wonderful joyous people serving clients. At work, I look forward to speaking with many different people across the organization and working with our great little team. Western makes work life easier by supporting the creativity of ideas on our team and it's great to have the support from leadership to shape and watch your idea grow.

Cons

Drive to High River but I work from home a few days a week and during storms.

1. "Great company, great people, strong leadership and only see good things happening in the future"

5.0

I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I see good things happening for both the employees and the company. The change in leadership has brought a new perspective and will take us to the next level, which can only be a good thing. Benefits are improving all the time and the majority of people here are looking for ways to help themselves and the company move forward.

Cons

Who wouldn't like more money? But you look at the whole package and its a pretty good deal compared to other companies in the area.

Continue reading

Western Financial Group Response

February 8, 2018Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to review Western. We appreciate it!

2. "Sales"

I worked at Western Financial Group full-time

Pros

They provide good sales training

Cons

Require a lot of lead generation

Western Financial Group Response

February 8, 2018Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to review Western. We appreciate your candor.

Discover more reviews about Western Financial Group.