"Leadership Must Change"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Kelowna, BC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good benefits, lack of structure and management so poor performers can poorly perform.

Cons

Terrible Management. Discrimination and abuse towards women from Senior Executives. Favoritism is so apparent for a few specific employees which makes for a very disengaging and toxic office environment. The fat has to be cut from the top or they will continue to lose all their good, experienced staff. 95% of their sales staff have already left due to poor management decisions and inexperienced managers in their positions that chose to micro manage as they don’t know what else to do. Everyone is miserable there and it seems like Western is tied up in multiple lawsuits with the staff members that chose to leave for better opportunities.

Continue reading
    Western Financial Group2019-09-04
  1. "Great company, great people, strong leadership and only see good things happening in the future"

5.0

I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I see good things happening for both the employees and the company. The change in leadership has brought a new perspective and will take us to the next level, which can only be a good thing. Benefits are improving all the time and the majority of people here are looking for ways to help themselves and the company move forward.

Cons

Who wouldn't like more money? But you look at the whole package and its a pretty good deal compared to other companies in the area.

Continue reading
    Western Financial Group2014-08-28

Western Financial Group Response

February 8, 2018Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to review Western. We appreciate it!

2. "Sales"

I worked at Western Financial Group full-time

Pros

They provide good sales training

Cons

Require a lot of lead generation

Western Financial Group2017-08-28

Western Financial Group Response

February 8, 2018Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to review Western. We appreciate your candor.

Discover more reviews about Western Financial Group.