Western Financial Group - I Truly Enjoy my Career | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "I Truly Enjoy my Career"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Advisor in Strathmore, AB

I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with this company for three and a half years, and have had some of my best experiences with it. I have worked in two of our branches both in Southern Alberta as well as Central Alberta. Each office has helped coach myself in very different ways to be the broker I am today. I truly believe in Western Financial Groups focus on supporting our communities. I have been largely involved in our charity Support...

Cons

The pay is a little on the lower side, however they make up for it in their benefits, vacation time as well as their Incentive Program.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Western Financial Group2018-11-09
  1. "Great company, great people, strong leadership and only see good things happening in the future"

I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I see good things happening for both the employees and the company. The change in leadership has brought a new perspective and will take us to the next level, which can only be a good thing. Benefits are improving all the time and the majority of people here are looking for ways to help themselves and the company move forward.

Cons

Who wouldn't like more money? But you look at the whole package and its a pretty good deal compared to other companies in the area.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, but never forget that it is your people who make the company a success, so continue to treat them fairly

Western Financial Group2014-08-28

Western Financial Group Response

February 8, 2018Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to review Western. We appreciate it!

2. "Sales"

I worked at Western Financial Group full-time

Pros

They provide good sales training

Cons

Require a lot of lead generation

Western Financial Group2017-08-28

Western Financial Group Response

February 8, 2018Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to review Western. We appreciate your candor.

Discover more reviews about Western Financial Group.