Employee Review

Former Intern

Working at Venterra

Sep 19, 2021 - Accountant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great people and team environment

Cons

- couldn't work in office due to covid

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you sharing the review, and I’m happy to hear that your time interning with us was so positive overall. COVID has certainly created some unique challenges for our team members and our organization as a whole, but we appreciate you having been flexible and understanding as we’ve prioritized the safety and wellbeing of our team members throughout the pandemic. Thank you again for the feedback, and please be sure to stay in touch!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

awesome

Nov 16, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

great company and benefits to work for.

Cons

no cons were at this company.

Chief Operating Officer

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Venterra and appreciate you sharing the experience here! Please be sure to stay connected with us and reach out if you do have any suggestions for us at all in the future. Thank you again for the review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

1 Year employment

Nov 12, 2021 - Assistant Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really friendly people to work with, management really helpful at helping you be the best at what you do. residents are super friendly.

Cons

really don't have any at this time

Continue reading

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for your review! We always want to create an amazing experience for our team members, so it’s great to hear such positive feedback about your peers, managers, and resident alike. That said, we’re always looking for ways to improve as an organization, so please be sure let us know if you identify any areas for improvement as you continue to grow with us in the years to come. Thanks again!

Discover more reviews about Venterra Realty.