Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work?

Jul 15, 2021 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team leadership and good benefits

Cons

Management acts like they value your input and suggestions, but they really don't. They will expect you to bend over backwards to meet their expectations but the pay doesn't equate the expectation.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you providing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn’t met the standard we aim to achieve. As you mention, regardless of their role, we do have high expectations for our team members, but compensation should match those expectations. Adjustments to pay based on benchmarking reports and regular team member evaluations are intended to help create this alignment, but we know this sometimes isn’t enough. With this in mind, I’d encourage you to have a candid conversation with your manager for a deeper dive into the topic. That said, having a voice (something that’s one of our Employer Promises) is crucial to any successful dialogue, so if you feel your input isn’t being valued or taken seriously, I’d first like the opportunity to learn a little more about the situation. Please reach out directly to me at your convenience by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving.com) to provide a few more details when you have a free moment. Thanks in advance and again for sharing your thoughts here.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People care about you. Good compensation. Overall pleased.

Cons

None that I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re continuing to enjoy our company culture and have had a great experience with us overall. We’re always on the lookout for ways to further improve, so please be sure to keep the feedback coming. Thank you again for taking the time to share your insights here!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love the companyI work for

Jan 10, 2022 - Maintenance Supervisor in Pasadena, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra recognizes and rewards my talents. I am not micro managed. My opinion is valued. The culture @ Venterra is second to none. So proud to call Venterra my favorite employer ever. I am compensated well for my experience.

Cons

Trying to fill available positions with the right talent. But this has to do with the time we live in and not the company

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate the review! It’s great to know that Venterra is such a great match for you and that you’re feeling as appreciated as you are. We’ll definitely continue to focus on finding and hiring individuals who have the right skills for their role and are a great match with our values. It’s certainly important that we’re providing our team members with an opportunity to learn and grow professionally, so we appreciate the feedback regarding maintenance classes, as well. Given that each of our employees has a unique set of passions, I’d encourage you to take full advantage of Venterra Academy, including our Educational Assistance Program, to ensure you’re able to dive further into the areas of maintenance that are of the most interest to you. We’re all about seeing our team members grow and develop, so, please do connect with your direct supervisor for a more in-depth conversation on this, if you haven’t already. Thanks again for sharing the feedback, and please be sure to keep it coming!

Discover more reviews about Venterra Realty.