"Great culture, great people, fun environment, challenging tech"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Dev Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Vena Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are very friendly, collaborative and motivated. Not just within each development team, but across all the teams, and across different parts of the business. The company is good at figuring out what it could do better, and putting in place the right processes, and where needed, hiring the right people, to drive change. The product is very powerful and hearing how customers have benefited from it or things they like about it is always motivating. Lots of great perks (education opportunities, employee recognition events, amazing holiday party every December, great snacks).

Cons

The office space, while beautiful, can be a bit noisy at times. Noise dampening should be a priority - acoustic panels, more carpets. Meeting space is hard to come by, but the company is addressing that with some future office space expansions.

Vena Solutions2019-11-12

November 21, 2019Chief People Person

We appreciate your feedback especially your advice to Management on keeping our focus on culture. As I'm sure you have noticed our new CEO, Hunter, truly believes in the importance of culture in building a great company. Additionally, your suggestions around noise and meeting rooms are noted - we continue to work on making the office space more effective and efficient for Venanites. Keep your suggestions coming! - Tracey

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company - Great Team - Great Product"

5.0
    Current Employee - General Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Vena Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast growing start up with great technology, best of breed in my opinion. We are the US HQ so lots of opportunity for growth. Also, no commute for many of us who live in the East Bay. Brand new office equipment, Zoom Rooms, 32' curved monitors and so on.

Cons

We are in hyper-growth mode so one needs to be patient and resilient, but it's to be expected in a start-up.

Vena Solutions2019-11-22

December 9, 2019Chief People Person

It is great to receive feedback from our team in Pleasanton. We hope you are enjoying your new office space. Feel free to pass along any additional suggestions to any member of the Exec or HR teams. - Tracey

"sales"

I worked at Vena Solutions full-time

Pros

Excel interface gets small business excited about product.

Cons

Product is limited to small business. Missing functionality for large enterprise especially around consolidation and ability to support large data.

Vena Solutions2018-04-05

April 11, 2018Chief People Person

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Vena is a natural fit and relatively quick sell for our mid-market customers. Enterprises (5,000 employees plus organizations) certainly involve a longer, more hands-on sales cycle...but they do make up a pretty significant number of Vena’s customers. That said, your point about communicating Vena's value and target market is well taken. It's an area where there's always room for improvement, and we're constantly looking for ways to do it better. If you have other feedback or ideas, please give me a call or email....I'd love to hear them. Thanks again and best of luck - Tony Hocevar, VP Marketing (thocevar@venacorp.com)

Discover more reviews about Vena Solutions.