Employee Review

1. 4.0

Good Culture

Aug 27, 2021 - Digital Marketing Intern in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great place for your career to take off ... Lots of autonomy with friendly, supportive co-workers who are open to new ideas.

Cons

No cons. Generally, I enjoyed the experience.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0

Review

Dec 15, 2021 - Anonymous Intern in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small team, work directly with the CEO

Cons

Limited resources, No long term hire

Vancoweb Creative Agency Response

Director of Operations

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. Our last round of internship was not a normal one; as it was disclosed to all of our interns, we lost one of our colleagues due to COVID right before start of the term and it completely changed our internship program as he was the person in charge. For this reason our CEO got involved personally to ensure our interns have a productive and educational experience at Vancoweb. We would be happy to address any other concerns you may have should you you want to discuss them with us or University of Canada West. As for the long term hire, we have in the past offered jobs to our interns at the end of their internship, but we don't guarantee a job as not everyone is the right fit for our company.

2. 3.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

A welcoming team and management that empowers you

Jul 26, 2021 - Marketing and Sales Intern in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encourage Creativity - "Outside the box", Exposes to lot of aspects of the Business - " Wear Different Hats" Opportunity to Build Professional Relationships - " Know all of your co- workers"

Cons

Advancement isn't Easy Fewer Resources Fewer Benefits

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Vancoweb Creative Agency.