VTRAC - "VTRAC"- Great place to develop career and learn new things! | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for VTRAC

""VTRAC"- Great place to develop career and learn new things!"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

Pros

Management: A+
Co-Workers: A++
Great sales experience & training, fun culture, work hard/play hard mentality, you 100% get what you put in, Opportunity for growth, collegial environment, consistent manager feedback.

Cons

No particular issues as of now

Advice to Management

Approach delicate employee “issues” positively, like an intriguing puzzle to solve. Set clear measurable job objectives so it’s a matter of fact, not debate, whether or not your employees have reached their performance targets.

Other Employee Reviews for VTRAC

1. "Professional, Ethical and Growth Oriented"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC (Less than a year)

Pros

You want to join a staffing firm as a Recruiter? -> Select VTRAC
    You are job seeker and looking for next career move? -> Select VTRAC
    You are a job provider and you need an agency to support your open roles? -> Select VTRAC

Over 20 years of experience in the Industry, this doesn't come as simple. Values, Culture, Amount of hard work, Dedication, Consistency and Retention are the only key things.
    There are many Pros which I noticed and came across while working with VTRAC. This company is really growth-oriented, target-oriented and result-oriented one. VTRAC offers very good training programs for its internal recruiters to help them improve their knowledge technically. Performance reviews, targets, strategies are well managed. Recruiters and Managers will work as a ONE TEAM to find a right match for a position.

Cons

If you are not a hard worker and result oriented VTRAC is not option for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

VTRAC Response

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review and enthusiasm! We work closely with our consultants to set personalized and achievable targets. VTRAC's training program will continue to be improved in order for our ... More

2. "VTRAC- A great place to build your career and excel."

Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with VTRAC as a Search Consultant . VTRAC is the best place for learning always, lively, fast paced, and productive. The best employers I have ever worked with. VTRAC always works on measuring quality of our team’s delivery through 360 feedback and KPI. Employees-we are treated fairly and with respect at the work place. Management is caring and heavily believe in ‎training. I had 6 trainings since I started and can also use online training.

Cons

Nothing at all as of now.

Advice to Management

Management is fair, honest and transparent‎. Just be the same and sure it will be successful more. Continue the training as you do, I really enjoy it .

VTRAC Response

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the training program. VTRAC strongly believes in proper training for personal and career development. We will ... More