VTRAC - "VTRAC"- Great place to develop career and learn new things! | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for VTRAC

""VTRAC"- Great place to develop career and learn new things!"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON
Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

Pros

Management: A+
Co-Workers: A++
Great sales experience & training, fun culture, work hard/play hard mentality, you 100% get what you put in, Opportunity for growth, collegial environment, consistent manager feedback.

Cons

No particular issues as of now

Advice to Management

Approach delicate employee “issues” positively, like an intriguing puzzle to solve. Set clear measurable job objectives so it’s a matter of fact, not debate, whether or not your employees have reached their performance targets.

Other Employee Reviews for VTRAC

1. "VTRAC- A great place to build your career and excel."

Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with VTRAC as a Search Consultant . VTRAC is the best place for learning always, lively, fast paced, and productive. The best employers I have ever worked with. VTRAC always works on measuring quality of our team’s delivery through 360 feedback and KPI. Employees-we are treated fairly and with respect at the work place. Management is caring and heavily believe in ‎training. I had 6 trainings since I started and can also use online training.

Cons

Nothing at all as of now.

Advice to Management

Management is fair, honest and transparent‎. Just be the same and sure it will be successful more. Continue the training as you do, I really enjoy it .

VTRAC Response

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the training program. VTRAC strongly believes in proper training for personal and career development. We will ... More

2. "Lead Consultant, Client Services"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best employers I have worked with, very cultured and well organised. Something to learn everyday for each employee. Excellent training process.

Cons

I can say absolutely flawless but if I have to give something I can say nothing

Advice to Management

You are awesome. Just be the same forever and can be succesfull always.

VTRAC Response

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review! VTRAC's success is also the success of our team members. We make sure to recognize these successes both individually and as a whole.