1. "Pinch me! Is this real?!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Tucows full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Tucows for a little under a year now and it's truly been a breath of fresh air. Tucows is a company that is diverse and truly values people of colour. The company have real, authentic conversations about racial and gender injustice. Discussions lead to action items that are actioned upon. Leadership empowers you to make decisions and leadership is approachable regardless of their title. Lastly, the employee benefits are simply amazing.

Cons

Tucows embraces video conferencing quite a lot - maybe too much. I would love for Tucows to advise employees to only use video when face time is necessary as this can be very draining when working remotely.

Continue reading

Tucows Response

April 5, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for your kind words. We're happy you're enjoying it here at Tucows. We appreciate your feedback, and rest assured we're working on improving the way we communicate internally. Like our Better Meetings Program, we're piloting initiatives to make sure we make remote work, work better for everyone.

1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Manager, Enablement in Denver, CO

I worked at Tucows full-time

Pros

I just started and I feel so welcomed

Cons

I dont know any yet!

2. "Great Place to Learn, Great Place to Grow"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Construction Supervisor in New Castle, CO

I have been working at Tucows full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Lots of internal growth opportunity -So many great people here -Growing industry -Good atmosphere. Lots of laughs. The kind of place where you can grab a beer with co-workers after work. -They look out for their employees. -Most employees are salaried and have reasonable work hours.

Cons

-Growing into a full-scale ISP takes time. Things can move slowly sometimes. -Flexibility and cross-training are high priority here. If you're the kind of person that wants to have a specialist job, you might not fit in.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Tucows.