1. "Flexible work at home company"

5.0
    Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Etc for more than a year

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Continue reading

Time Etc Response

May 3, 2018CEO

Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to write this detailed review, and thank you for your tip on communicating with clients - it's a really good point. As I've written in other replies on here we are actively seeking a Paypal replacement to avoid the fees currently incurred by our freelance service providers. In terms of negotiating your fees - please take a look in our portal for the "Fair fees" policy - this policy makes it very clear on how you can renegotiate your fees with us upwards when you have successful ongoing client relationships. It's both easy and possible to negotiate your fees with us and we welcome the chance to do this with you to reflect the service you provide us and our clients. Thanks, Barnaby

1. "I literally just hot hired and I’m so excited about starting my 100% remote position!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Etc part-time for less than a year

Pros

The flexibility of having a healthy work-life balance is the most important part for me all while working for a REAL company.

Cons

I have not encountered any cons yet as I literally just got my offer. I will follow up in 30-90 days.

Continue reading
  2. "Not Bad"

Former Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Memphis, TN

I worked at Time Etc

Pros

It was fairly easy to get steady work.

Cons

The pay is not really great.

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.