The Siegfried Group - Terrible Company to Work For, Zero Trust in Siegfried Leadership | Glassdoor.ca

"Terrible Company to Work For, Zero Trust in Siegfried Leadership"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with a lot of good colleagues who were skilled

Cons

The people who send us out to work at clients are a bunch of buffoons! Some are not even accountants and you will receive arbitrary ratings based solely on someone at the company. A vast majority of the people I worked with at Siegfried think that the local leadership, such as Directors and Regional Directors are total scumbags that you should not put any faith in. The work may be good but the "leadership" who... oversee the Professional Resources cannot be trusted and will lie to your face. Its a sad fact about The Siegfried Group, most resources will take their high payouts and jump ship, rather than stay in the cesspool that the organization is in.

Advice to Management

Fire and replace

The Siegfried Group2018-12-26
  1. "High on Promises, Low on Results"

Former Freelancer - Senior Consultant

I worked at The Siegfried Group for more than a year

Pros

The pay relatively well compared to industry standards

Cons

Poor employee development and feedback on career progression

Advice to Management

Hire more professional resource directors and take the progression and advancement of employees more seriously.

The Siegfried Group2019-09-07

"Full of lies"

Associate Manager

I have been working at The Siegfried Group

Pros

You get to meet accounting professionals around the same age group. Pay is good if your willing to sacrifice your career development.

Cons

You will get forced on projects that will not build your professional skill-set. The leadership group is the most unprofessional group of people I have met in my career. Leadership is extremely incompetent where director roles are given to individuals who are incredibly under-qualified

Advice to Management

There is a reason why this company is hiring at such a fast rate. Not due to growth, but due to large employee turnover. You will only retain bad employees if your main incentive is just pay.

The Siegfried Group2016-05-28

Discover more reviews about The Siegfried Group.