The Oyster Partnership - Oyster, what a vibe! | Glassdoor.ca

"Oyster, what a vibe!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Searching for a job is truly a tiring & lengthy process. It is hard to know exactly what you are looking for within a company until you actually see it for yourself. After attending multiple interviews and constantly being told that you don't have the typical 'recruitment/sales persona', I walked through Oysters' doors. Not only was I finally given a chance, but it's one of the best decisions I have ever made.... I haven't been working at Oyster very long, but I can honestly say that Oyster is truly about the people and that is the difference! Although recruitment is an extremely tough industry to be in, I love my job and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

We work long and hard hours, however the benefits of working at Oyster make it truly worth the grind!

The Oyster Partnership2019-08-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Super supportive management team - Unlimited advancement - Great work atmosphere - Social side of work

Cons

- Long hours - High Expectations at all times

The Oyster Partnership2019-08-14

"Finally given a chance"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I interviewed at Oyster I expected it to be the same as every other recruitment place and just turn me down. But they gave me a chance and I'm so glad I took the job. I haven't been here long but I love working here already.

Cons

Not so much a con but work harder and longer otherwise you'll be left behind.

The Oyster Partnership2019-05-16

Discover more reviews about The Oyster Partnership.