Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company to Work For!

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at Myers Briggs was great! A) Myers Briggs is a purpose-driven company that lives it's values in action. They take inclusiveness and diversity very seriously, they are a very active member of BCorp, and has dedicated partnerships with non-profit organizations B) When I was there, the company was very adaptable to market changes, and have a very solid future strategy to serve multiple segments via different channels. Products are going through a very good digitization transformation, and their services are continuously improving to provide the best customer experience. They are consistent in their messaging, and loyal to their commitment of quality C) It is a very flat structure where management are very approachable. I was able to literally reach out to the CEO, and always felt I would be listened to. Leadership are very authentic and caring of employees, and they even went the extra mile during Covid. They even offered paid compassionate leave to their people. Management are very democratic in decision making, and would gladly empower employees to run with their roles and perform in the best possible way an employee sees fit. This creates a family feel between people, where I felt supported by everyone I worked with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that wants to work with a great team in a value-based and purpose-driven culture!

Cons

Nothing at all comes to mind

1 person found this review helpful

President and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at The Myers-Briggs Company. I am so very pleased that you had such a positive experience and that you felt empowered and supported by everyone you worked with. That’s certainly what we all strive for here. I’m also very grateful to you for your recognition of our B Corp values. As a Certified B Corp, our B Corp Global Team leads us to ensure we are living up to our mission and commitment to these values. Let me close by wishing you and your family the very best in all your future endeavors and opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for

Jun 9, 2021 - Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work culture. Great Team players.

Cons

No technical advancements. Can get into online area.

Be the first to find this review helpful

President and CEO

Thank you for taking your time to share your perspective. I’m so glad to read that you found this an awesome work culture with great team players. Regarding your comment about “no technical advancement” I’d love to hear more about this from you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again for your review.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not living up to its potential

May 13, 2021 - Director in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good meaning people and GREAT work life balance

Cons

Not a lot of opportunity to learn, limited career opps

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

President and CEO

Thank you for sharing your perspectives. While I’m pleased to read you enjoy the people and feel we have great work/life balance, I’m disappointed you don’t believe you have a lot of opportunity to learn. As a small company there are many opportunities including, working on cross-functional teams, where functional leads are empowered to make decisions, contributing on various committees including our DEI and B Corp committees, and to propose and drive special projects. This year alone we are expanding our learning and development opportunities for all employees across the company. As a director in the company, you are one of the leaders. So, it’s surprising to read that you think the leadership is too top down. I strongly encourage you to reach out to me directly to discuss your concerns in more detail. I look forward to connecting with you very soon.

Discover more reviews about The Myers-Briggs Company.