Employee Review

Current Employee

Operations

Sep 21, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management style for everyone

Cons

There are none at this time

Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your review. So glad to hear your experience is great so far. We pride ourselves on our culture and teammates feeling appreciated!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Djj

Sep 9, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was really good honestly

Cons

There is no cons at all

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review! Great to hear you are having a positive employment experience.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Place to Work

Sep 1, 2021 - Commercial Buyer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1.) In general a great atmosphere. I love coming to work everyday. My manager is amazing and so are my co workers. In general its a very good work environment. 2.) The work life balance is great. Company understands that you come to work to pay the bills and not everything is about work. They allow you to take time as needed and you have a lot of freedom to do things outside of the office. 3.) Pay and benefits. The compensation is very competitive and the benefits are amazing. The company has a policy to pay for talent and they follow through. 4.) Exposure to executive team. You will personally meet upper level management many times and will be on a first name basis with all of them. They are very friendly and it eases the pressure of meeting high level people. 5.) Opportunity for advancement. There are a lot of opportunities to move up in the company. The company highly prefers hiring from within for management openings.

Cons

Moving up may require moving locations. This can be a pro and a con but in general you have to move cities or even states to move up in the company.

Recruiting Manager

We loved reading your review and hearing about the great experience you are having! Sounds like you have a very strong grasp of the positive environment we try to provide. Thank you for taking the time to write this!

Discover more reviews about The David J. Joseph Company.