The Brand Factory - Joseph Sulpizi and Co? Maybe but I enjoyed my time. | Glassdoor.ca

"Joseph Sulpizi and Co? Maybe but I enjoyed my time."

Former Employee - Web Applications Developer in Yorkville, ON

I worked at The Brand Factory full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a great environment. Very modern, slick offices, super comfy chairs, young and vibrant staff. Compensation is over industry due to timelines and demands on performance. Managers are very nice people, some are a bit out of their depth level like the Group Account Director but he is very nice and try's hard. The one major benefit is the lack of over time. The Managment especially the President does not like to... see it. He worries it burns out creativity. Which is a super huge PRO.

Cons

The timelines are very intense. But the days fly by. There is a good team and the people are really, really great. I heard they got a new CD that is a big help for everyone I would imagine.

Advice to Management

Realize that people are people. They are not perfect and need help from time to time. While the President thinks he is running a pro team he has to realize that each team member won't score all the time.

The Brand Factory2015-12-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at The Brand Factory full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great culture, supportive environment. When projects get hard everyone is helpful and kind. There is a lot of trust in the team and there is nobody I don't like. There is a great social culture too if you want it, with people regularly going out after work or meeting up for stuff on the weekend. Great office location.

Cons

Office can be a bit loud, but put in your ear buds and you're good to go.

Advice to Management

Try to communicate news proactively instead of waiting for everyone to find out first.

The Brand Factory2016-03-09
  2. "It's not that bad!"

I worked at The Brand Factory full-time

Pros

Amazing group of people to work with and cool accounts to manage.

Cons

Yes, the owner can be difficult at times but which owner isn't? It's not always going to be roses and flowers and you need to make the best of the situation if you choose to stay. It isn't everyone's cup of tea for sure, you either love him or hate him.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

The Brand Factory2019-05-07

Discover more reviews about The Brand Factory.