"Awesome work culture and lots of opportunities to grow within the company!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Communications Coordinator in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started as a Marketing Consultant in my last year of UBC and I couldn't be more happy with my decision to join the team. From the hands-on experience to constant leadership and growth opportunities, I was able to learn so much and be exposed to a community I never realized I needed. After graduating, TAG gave me the opportunity to shift gears and work amongst their HR team as the Communications Coordinator. This position has allowed me to explore numerous avenues from digital marketing to supporting various communication and marketing tasks throughout the whole company. Overall, my time here so far has been nothing but incredible. The works culture is great, everyone is more than happy to offer a helping hand, and I'm constantly learning and gaining amazing experience every day.

Cons

I have no complaints about my time at TAG so far!

The Acquisition Group Response

April 10, 2020Communications Coordinator

We really appreciate the positive feedback! It is very exciting to hear that your experience with us this far is allowing you to explore many avenues of interest and gain constant leadership and growth opportunities. The Acquisition Group is comprised of numerous positions across different sectors, and it is great to be made aware that your progression within our company is giving you valuable experience and advancement through different departments. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we cannot wait to see where this role will take you!

"Nothing good about this company"

1.0

I worked at The Acquisition Group full-time

Pros

There's nothing good here, seriously.

Cons

You have to work your hardest to make money. Even when you do that, you find that you worked 8+ hours and made less than a kid working at McDonald's. It doesn't matter how driven you are or how many people you try to sell this stuff to. They've probably already heard the same speech from someone else before. Don't bother doing door to door sales, it's a waste of time. This isn't a marketing job, it's a scam.

Continue reading

"Door to Door"

Former Employee - Sales in Vancouver, WA

I worked at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you work hard you will make money. I belive it is a pyramid scheme.

Cons

Chances of advancing are low.

Discover more reviews about The Acquisition Group.