Cover image for The Acquisition Group

The Acquisition Group

Engaged Employer

The Acquisition Group

Add a Review

There's a reason I still work here after 4 years - Anonymous Employee The Acquisition Group Employee Review

1. 5.0
      Oct 16, 2017
      Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Right from the get-go the uncapped earning potential for income was appealing but I saw extreme value in the self driven advancement. I long had felt undervalued for my skill set and willingness to exceed expectations, been passed over time and time again for promotions. I was able to grow and develop skills in sales and customer service, interviewing, team building, territory management,pay roll, client management. Working with a client like Telus has allowed to represent a brand and product that is top of line in quality and innovation through many avenues of face to face through residential and small business markets. The opportunity is endless but what has really made me stay over the years is the amazing team we have at the acquisition group. The other managers are supportive and willing to share ideas on innovation and growing the business. They will coach you through your growing pains and set you up with a support network for success. This is a practice that's filtered right down to the newest sales reps. Everyone is welcoming and eager to help you grow. It feels more like a family then an office environment!

Cons

I'd say the biggest con is that there can be so much going on that if you need help you'll have to ask for it. This would be a con if you are the type that never reaches out. The support system is there but you are not micromanaged. No one is checking in every 5 minutes to make sure you're okay. You have to learn to ask for help and you will immediately multiple solutions and insights in to your issue.

The Acquisition Group would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback! It's so encouraging to hear that you're enjoying the team environment and developing personally and professionally. We really appreciate your candidness regarding the current team support system. While we advocate autonomy and accountability, it is still an important reminder for us to reach out to our management team to offer support from time to time. Thank you for the valuable insight! Much appreciated, The Acquisition Group

Other Employee Reviews

1. 2.0
        Jun 16, 2023
        Marketing Consultant
        Current Contractor, less than 1 year
        Business Outlook

Pros

Possibility to improve communication skills High reward in case of a sale

Cons

Inadequate integration of marketing and sales activities In many places, simply no Telus cellular connection, which makes it hard to sell such services

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that the potential limitations of client cellular networks may cause frustration – we’d like to hear more about your experience to better enhance communication integration. Please contact our HR team at hr@theacquisitiongroup.com or call us at 1 866 878 6567.

1. 3.0
          Oct 17, 2017
          Sales
          Former Employee, less than 1 year
          Vancouver, WA
          Business Outlook

Pros

If you work hard you will make money. I belive it is a pyramid scheme.

Cons

Chances of advancing are low.

Discover more reviews about The Acquisition Group.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Recruiting Coordinator

Hello! I have two interviews, one tomorrow & another one on Friday. I'm preparing cause I feel that I'm not very good at them & I hate that. So, I'm researching, taking notes & praying a whole lot lol! Is it okay to refer to notes during an interview? Should I ask interviewer if it's okay? I wanna do my best & feel it'll help some ... a little more confidence I guess!

3 Comments

Arizona State University

Can someone provide insights into what to expect during a DevOps internship interview?

0 Comments

Senior Product Manager

What is a normal/common resume length for c2c/consultant roles in tech? What about a fte resume? My contract role resume used to be 5-6pages, this was 4years ago, prior to covid. Not sure if this is still a norm. Meanwhile my fte resume is concise, 2pages long. I have 10years of exp for reference.

0 Comments