Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great software company that's about software

Oct 14, 2021 - Vice President, Marketing in Sterling, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative fast-paced work environment ; flexible hours and onsite offsite

Cons

Gotta be able to keep up but fun

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A great small company with great people

Nov 24, 2016 - Geospatial Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were pretty flexible and you definitely weren't micro managed. Typicall small company cube farm setup. Beers and snacks always in the fridge. No dress code, just don't dress like an idiot. Great coworkers.

Cons

Company lacked an in house Hr dept. I left soon after the company made their second round of cutbacks. That entire process seemed like it could have been handled better from an hr point of view. Some bad decisions were made with purchasing another company and they paid the price. But as another other review pointed out there has been some radical changes in management since then so perhaps they are on track for more profit now. But I'm sure their profits are still driven by govt. spending. So profits and morale were very boom or bust. I know that this con section is much longer than my pros but I just want to assure you that this is a good place to work. I wouldn't say it's my first choice but I would not mind working there again.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Top-notch outfit

May 3, 2016 -  in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

TerraGo has some excellent technology, and an excellent management team. The CEO was a strong and experienced manager with great vision and was easy to work with. He instilled a sense of teamwork and common purpose throughout the company. it was a pleasure working there.

Cons

Sales were heavily dependent on federal government market

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TerraGo Technologies.