Employee Review

May 16, 2021 - Associate Software Developer in Burnaby, BC
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked and collaborated with different teams Company wide meetings with CEO The work you do has an impact

Cons

None that I can think of.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company with Professional, Intelligent, Focused and Talented people!

Apr 28, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best hiring and interview processes I have experienced so far in 20+ years of my career! Once they find good talent and right person for the position they are both proactive and reactive! The entire process from my first telephone interview to getting an offer was managed very well and efficiently. The hiring manager and HR were super efficient, responsive and very cooperative. Am totally impressed! The work culture and environment is very friendly and everyone is super helpful. I love the work-Life balance! The entire Exec team is impressive and pretty strategic and focused!

Cons

None that I can think of as yet!!

Continue reading

Teradici Response

Recruitment Specialist

Dear fellow Teradician, Thanks for choosing Teradici as a place to put your previous experience into work, further develop your skills, and grow your career. And thanks for recognizing the interview panel for their professionalism and demeanour; you made us blush! Like you, we think that the Teradici Pervasive Computing Platform will bring us exciting new opportunities and look forward to having Teradicians like you onboard to help us achieve our goals. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow Glassdoor users.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros

Company has really excellent technology, and solid products that sell very well. It is currently positioned at the right place at the right time - the convergence of virtualization, cloud and mobility. Plans to build the portfolio of software products are solidly in place and being executed.

Cons

Company has a lot of products and it wants to focus all at the same time. Needs to prioritize and focus on the most strategic. You can't do all - even if you want to!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Teradici.