Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not worth your time

Dec 28, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees generally make good friends

Cons

Culture of long in-office hours - forget working remote Awful benefits Strange roles all rolling up to one Director - too many under "product" and not enough separation to address operations, development and product marketing If you're not a technical person, prepare for your responsibilities to change often

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company focused on the end product, and here to help you grow professionally.

Sep 15, 2014 - Associate Product Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

• The opportunity to grow is definitely there. • In such a small company, it’s easy to make a positive impact, and it’s noticed. • The industry is incredibly exciting, and the company has a strong team. • Most recently, Technorati sponsored my personal development through a PM course. • Technorati has a strong focus on the work-life balance. Extra hours are never been expected but it rarely goes unnoticed. • The office environment is fun, • We make solid hires. I'm from the Bay Area, but many of my close friends are current or former Technorati Employees. • Happy hours, company summits and bonding opportunities aplenty. • The work-from-home policy is generous. You probably won't be a full pajama-clad 24/7 WFH employee but it's not an issue if you have something to do that prevents you from making it into the office.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I really, really enjoy working here and I would recommend the company to anyone who feels like they would be a great fit.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Destined to close

May 29, 2019 - IT Engineer, Senior in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment. Lots of food and drinks. Excellent view of downtown SF. Loved those hotcakes!

Cons

Waste of resources and money. Absurd expenses in nonsense things. Lack of confidence in their employees. Lots of time consuming and boring meetings.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Technorati.