1. "Destined to close"

2.0
    Former Employee - IT Engineer, Senior in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Technorati full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice environment. Lots of food and drinks. Excellent view of downtown SF. Loved those hotcakes!

Cons

Waste of resources and money. Absurd expenses in nonsense things. Lack of confidence in their employees. Lots of time consuming and boring meetings.

Continue reading
    Technorati2019-05-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company focused on the end product, and here to help you grow professionally."

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Technorati full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• The opportunity to grow is definitely there. • In such a small company, it’s easy to make a positive impact, and it’s noticed. • The industry is incredibly exciting, and the company has a strong team. • Most recently, Technorati sponsored my personal development through a PM course. • Technorati has a strong focus on the work-life balance. Extra hours are never been expected but it rarely goes unnoticed. • The office environment is fun, • We make solid hires. I'm from the Bay Area, but many of my close friends are current or former Technorati Employees. • Happy hours, company summits and bonding opportunities aplenty. • The work-from-home policy is generous. You probably won't be a full pajama-clad 24/7 WFH employee but it's not an issue if you have something to do that prevents you from making it into the office.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I really, really enjoy working here and I would recommend the company to anyone who feels like they would be a great fit.

Continue reading
    Technorati2014-09-16

"Not worth your time"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Technorati full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees generally make good friends

Cons

Culture of long in-office hours - forget working remote Awful benefits Strange roles all rolling up to one Director - too many under "product" and not enough separation to address operations, development and product marketing If you're not a technical person, prepare for your responsibilities to change often

Technorati2015-12-29

Discover more reviews about Technorati.