Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

AMAZING COMPANY

Jan 31, 2019 - ETL Human Resources in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Management - Pay - Benefits - Personal development - Vacation time - Culture

Cons

Long hours but worthwhile work.

254 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

target

Jun 18, 2021 - Target Style Consultant in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice and friendly and clean and organized

Cons

big store, lots of staff

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company / Staff Young & Dumb

Jun 17, 2021 - Sales Associate/Cashier in Brandon, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has many perks if you are almost full time . However, as pay kept increasing, my hours kept getting cut. Staff at my store was great at first , then... Good discounts.

Cons

Never no cleaning products to clean cashier stations. My store had super Favoritism due to hiring friends of young right out of high school and pre college. Pushing Older folks ( over the age of 40) out. Belittling associates they did not know, acting like they were in charge, doing what ever they wanted. Not showing up for work and when they were there they didn't do anything, running around from place to place talking with friends. The rest of us "older" folks worked our butts off and we were the ones getting pushed out of this store! We were told we could not talk to other associates while the "group" of favorites just stood around and yacked all day to each other! It was bullying at it's finest. I was told to stand up straight, clean more, organize, smile more, talk to guests more, don't talk to guests, do this- NO don't do that! It was insane. Also I got " you are going to get written up for standing weird and its going on your permanent record forever!" What's that all about? Am I 10 years old? I can go on... Hours were all over the place. I had to Quit. 3 days a week with 8 hours a week. All the Mean-ness. No Training for other positions due to my age. Discrimination.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Target.