1. "Great culture, great people."

Client Success Strategist in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Suzy

Pros

Wonderful culture and work/life balance. Unlimited PTO, full benefits and you work with intelligent people that truly care about what they do.

Cons

Low compensation for the Client Success team. Somewhat micromanaged and there's no way to measure success. The product is a work in progress which raises questions from clients and can negatively affect renewals.

Continue reading
    Suzy2015-04-29

Other Employee Reviews

"You couldn't find a better place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people at Suzy make me happy to come to work every day! They are the best team and the atmosphere in the office is always positive and fun

Cons

Having only joined the team 6 weeks ago, I can't say that I have experienced any downsides to Suzy.

Continue reading
    Suzy2020-03-11

Suzy Response

March 16, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide this review. It is our goal that your next 6 years are the same as your first 6 weeks. If at any point that is not the case, please reach out to me. Have a great week and stay safe! Anthony Onesto Chief People Officer anthonyo@suzy.com

"Come for the opportunity, stay for the culture."

5.0
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

A high-energy, fast-paced workplace with great benefits and an even better culture. The people at Suzy are amazing. I look forward to working every day with such a smart, agile Product team. Managers are forward-thinking and encourage us to exercise leadership over our work.

Cons

Since we're rapidly growing as a company, we're also outgrowing our office. Finding meeting spaces can be an issue, and the office can get noisy due to chatter and loud music.

Suzy2019-08-12

Discover more reviews about Suzy.