"Strategist"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are genuinely good people who care about you more than just an employee. Decent work-life balance. Big name clients.

Cons

The company rapidly lost the culture as it scaled. My biggest grievance was the compensation was insultingly low and there's no career path, despite being sold in on "so much opportunity for growth and advancement."

Suzy2015-04-15

Other Employee Reviews

"You couldn't find a better place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people at Suzy make me happy to come to work every day! They are the best team and the atmosphere in the office is always positive and fun

Cons

Having only joined the team 6 weeks ago, I can't say that I have experienced any downsides to Suzy.

Continue reading
    Suzy2020-03-11

Suzy Response

March 16, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide this review. It is our goal that your next 6 years are the same as your first 6 weeks. If at any point that is not the case, please reach out to me. Have a great week and stay safe! Anthony Onesto Chief People Officer anthonyo@suzy.com

"Come for the opportunity, stay for the culture."

5.0
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

A high-energy, fast-paced workplace with great benefits and an even better culture. The people at Suzy are amazing. I look forward to working every day with such a smart, agile Product team. Managers are forward-thinking and encourage us to exercise leadership over our work.

Cons

Since we're rapidly growing as a company, we're also outgrowing our office. Finding meeting spaces can be an issue, and the office can get noisy due to chatter and loud music.

Suzy2019-08-12

Discover more reviews about Suzy.