Employee Review

Current Employee

Amazing Company and people

Jul 9, 2021 - Product Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Company and people. Amazing Company and people

Cons

I didn't find any negative thing.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Suzy Response

Chief People Officer

Thank you for this review. I am very excited to see that you are having a positive experience here at Suzy. Please reach out if we can help you in any way. - Anthony Onesto (Chief People Officer, anthonyo@suzy.com)

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent product with a great vision!

Sep 9, 2021 - Senior Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, this is my very first Glassdoor review. I am doing this because Suzy as an organization is like a dream workplace for most people. They care deeply for their employees. Suzy is the perfect working environment for those looking for a stress free environment. You won't regret!!!

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Suzy Response

Chief People Officer

Thank you for this feedback. We love the love and our intention is to make sure you feel this all along your journey here at Suzy. - Anthony Onesto, Chief People Officer

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Culture Ever

Aug 13, 2021 - Client Implementation Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture on my team at Suzy is amazing. The leaders are patient and respectful, and every small victory is celebrated. Taking time off is encouraged, and even though I was onboarded remotely, I feel very close with my coworkers and know I could go to anyone on the team if I needed help. Suzy is truly a unicorn!

Cons

For a while, we were short-staffed as we were growing so everyone was at capacity, but the team has doubled in size since then!

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Suzy.