"Come for the opportunity, stay for the culture."

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

A high-energy, fast-paced workplace with great benefits and an even better culture. The people at Suzy are amazing. I look forward to working every day with such a smart, agile Product team. Managers are forward-thinking and encourage us to exercise leadership over our work.

Cons

Since we're rapidly growing as a company, we're also outgrowing our office. Finding meeting spaces can be an issue, and the office can get noisy due to chatter and loud music.

Other Employee Reviews

"You couldn't find a better place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people at Suzy make me happy to come to work every day! They are the best team and the atmosphere in the office is always positive and fun

Cons

Having only joined the team 6 weeks ago, I can't say that I have experienced any downsides to Suzy.

Continue reading

Suzy Response

March 16, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide this review. It is our goal that your next 6 years are the same as your first 6 weeks. If at any point that is not the case, please reach out to me. Have a great week and stay safe! Anthony Onesto Chief People Officer anthonyo@suzy.com

2. "amazing!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

I haven't been with them long but so far this is the best job i have ever had ! i don't dread going to work its enjoyable everyone i have talked to is awesome. The benefits the flexible schedule & the fact that you don't get treated like a child ( which most jobs do). So far what i've seen is do your job and they will take care of you the way a employer should, because they know if you have happy employees you have a properly working company with people that care about the business this isnt just a paycheck job this is a place you start a career! I love this job !

Cons

Pay could be a little better but that's all

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Suzy.