Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

misleading

Aug 31, 2015 - Brand Representative/Brand Ambassador in Brooklyn, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Must be willing to run your own business or show. Very hands on with a ton of responsibility. Would not recommend to someone just getting started in sales or marking. Pay was pretty good

Cons

Everything else is unexpected and not fully explained.

6 people found this review helpful

Summit Retail Solutions Response

President

First I want to say that I am sorry that you felt misled. As a company we have had 2 big challenges since our inception 5 years ago. The first is the nature of a business that supports retailers in 21 states. Part of our interview process is done by phone and a lot of the onboarding process is done through an internet portal. This can be impersonal and the lack of face to face interaction can make it more challenging to communicate clearly. We have addressed this by investing in technology/ software to improve our process as well as increasing our HR department staff significantly. We are committed to constant improvement consistent with the products and retail partners that we are fortunate to represent. The second issue is the rapid growth. We increased our employee count by 100% over the last 12 months. On one side that is good news because it means business is good. The downside is that we have sometimes gone through growing pains that have caused reviews like this. Thanks for your input.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Thanks

Nov 12, 2021 - Managed Repair Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good and clean working condition

Cons

Yes it’s good job and very positive

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Goes through employees like Kleenex when you have the flu.

Oct 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get a good work out from carrying all of the product, supplies, tables, stacking pallets, etc. I guess that’s a pro.

Cons

Too many to list. People would be hired and everyone would just wonder why in the world. I learned, a little too late honestly, it’s because they make grand promises that only a small handful actually attain. Hardly any women that in management or leadership positions. The training you receive can hardly be called that. Then they decided to just fire everyone when COVID hit. I knew they didn’t care but I had no idea how little that actually was.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Summit Retail Solutions.