Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work!

Jan 5, 2021 - Administrative Team
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, great work/ life balance, frequent opportunities to participate in events/ expos/ fundraisers, training and educational opportunities, solid benefits, down-to-earth management, meaningful work helping individuals with disabilities. Ideas and feedback are encouraged, knowledgeable teams and managers. Employees are open to ideas, excellent teamwork. Open-minded, honest, and friendly office culture. It's inspiring to see the individuals we provide services to succeed and how our programs make a difference.

Cons

Could be more advancement opportunities/ planning.

3 people found this review helpful

Strive Living Society Response

HR Coordinator

Thanks so much for all the kind words! Our staff is our main focus and glad to hear you are happy us!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Working as a youth support worker

Nov 23, 2021 - Residential Youth Support Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great perks and benefits and a strong feeling of fulfillment while working with youth.

Cons

Employees tend to get burnt out very quick.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

not organized

Nov 18, 2021 - Community Support Worker in North Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

some co coworkers were great

Cons

horrible management, horrible client placment.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Strive Living Society Response

HR Coordinator

We’re sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time at Strive. It’s unfortunate we didn’t have the opportunity to work with you to improve your experience while you were here. Strive doesn’t discriminate against any clients, regardless of ability, in hopes that we can make a difference in their lives. Sometimes it may not work out, but we approach each client with a positive mindset and try our best.

Discover more reviews about Strive Living Society.