SterlingFreeman - Michael Sterling Still Owes Me Money. I cannot reach him. Don't use him for anything. | Glassdoor.ca

"Michael Sterling Still Owes Me Money. I cannot reach him. Don't use him for anything."

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at SterlingFreeman full-time

Pros

Great Team. Great Clients. Great Industry. Used to be a wonderful place to work. Not sure how intentional some/all of this was. It may have been an accident. Like a really big happy accident

Cons

I have been receiving late paychecks on and off for the last year and I am still owed money. How much? I'm not sure. His math and my math did not match. And he won't respond about why it does or does not. Either I do not have the correct contact information for the Managing Director or he is ignoring me. While I would like to assume that he's ignoring me...none of this can be confirmed. Clients have reached out...

Advice to Management

Communicate with clients and staff. Provide accurate documentation. It's possible that abandoning your team on a Friday morning before the busiest time of the year...was not the best exit strategy. Stop making promises that you know are false.

SterlingFreeman2019-02-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Recruiting Advisor in Tucson, AZ

I worked at SterlingFreeman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule but not much else.

Cons

Late paychecks. Still unpaid for work done 3 months ago. Client firms are owed money too. IRS liens against owner.

SterlingFreeman2019-01-22

"Caution"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I worked at SterlingFreeman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

For 5 years, SterlingFreeman was a great firm to work for. The last year things fell apart very quickly

Cons

Because of financial difficulties, SterlingFreeman closed the doors without paying what was owed the employees

Advice to Management

Be financially responsible

SterlingFreeman2019-01-17

Discover more reviews about SterlingFreeman.