1. "Salary is quite low in the company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Stericycle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good n friendly environmentally

Cons

Low pay as compared to the work

1. "Best Company I’ve ever been a part off"

5.0
    Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Concord, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Stericycle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pay, excellent benefits, great coworkers

Cons

Long hours, higher ups are not closely involved

Continue reading

Stericycle Response

July 10, 2020Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your time here at Stericycle. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to e mail us at talentacquisition-us@stericycle.com.

2. "Solid Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Stericycle full-time for more than a year

Pros

-In general, it seems like leadership has figured out the direction we're going in. That had been an issue in the organization's history, but things seem to have turned that corner and we are all pulling in the same direction now. I think that shows in some of the financial results the company has seen as well. - The team is solid. The commercial group is stacked with a lot of smart people, which was part of the draw to join the organization for me in the first place. The team is friendly and accepting, and at least on my part, I've found that I genuinely like the people I work with on a daily basis. -Flexibility. There is a lot of flexibility in a few ways, both in WFH opportunities and geographic flexibility (within reason). Likewise, I think the culture is to empower people to do their work rather than micromanage. This helps make the atmosphere one that is focused on the work rather than on peripheral workplace frictions.

Cons

For the most part, Cons are minor issues: - 401(k) match is not as generous as other employers. This is partly offset by a reasonable company stock program, but company stock isn't tax advantaged or matched the way a 401(k) is. - Internal advancement does seem to be somewhat indirect. The internal job board adds some transparency as to what openings are available, but you do need to take ownership and be entrepreneurial in your own career pathing. This leads to what seems to be a fair amount of lateral movement within the org - not necessarily a bad things but not appealing to everyone. - Like any large organization there is a bit of read tape and siloing that takes place. Its not as bad as at some larger firms, but it still happens and you still need to be able to navigate it.

Discover more reviews about Stericycle.