1. COVID-19

"Company Review"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent working environment. You will find people having worked here for 20+ yrs and this is a good thing in today's environment. In a recession, it is even better to work for a Large Account Reseller than a vendor, as you are not stuck selling or pitching one type of solution. I have spoken to sales people from different vendors and they too tell me how lucky we are to be able to pitch the different technologies in the market as no one solution can fit for any customer in today's market conditions. During Covid-19, the office did not ask us to reduce our salaries or commissions and paid out on time. Management in the West Coast District is excellent and has an open door policy . If something is not right then you can walk up to the District Sales Manager in the B.C. branch and review how you can best get things resolved. The DSM in B.C. is quick to make things right for his team or a member of that branch. Benefits of this organization is that you can be anything you want by way of a career path. If Sales is not for you, then perhaps talk to the Order Management team to see if there is an open position or any other department in any district. The ability to move around and work in different districts too is a plus in my opinion. If you are just out of college and want to learn about the different technologies out there and where you might fit, this is a good organization to start with as their training is nothing but the best in the market.

Cons

Nothing that any organization experiences and of a size like Softchoice, but nothing that cannot be resolved or sorted out.

Continue reading
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is nice to be at an employee focused culture company

Cons

So far, so good; happy.

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Vendor Sales Specialist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits and culture. Softchoice really cares about both the Customer and Employee experience. Most companies talk a good game, but Softchoice actually delivers.

Cons

Compensation not in line with many other companies in the area. So, quality of life vs. $.

Discover more reviews about Softchoice.