Smile Brands - Great Company | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic support team and great team members all around to work with everyday!

Cons

None at the moment, good experience.

Smile Brands2019-04-30

April 30, 2019Employee Engagement Team

Thank you for your short and sweet review!

1. "Patients are # 1 priority love helping patients to having a better smile"

Current Employee - Recall Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management team are perfect at answering all my questions so i can be great at my position . Company makes fun events to socialize with all employees including our ceo . Lastly the Bonus is great , awesome , getting that extra for doing your job . The fun contests that management make to have a not so stressful day . getting them back in for their next cleaning !

Cons

There's a miscommunication with offices & corporate . Sometimes it makes my job a tad bit harder since Im not in the actual office . not much feedback on the downside , since ive started with this company is nothing but great things for me .

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do as management team , without this team of great team leads , supervisors , managers & VP , i wouldn't be where i am . Keep doing what you're doing . The best management team I've worked with .

Smile Brands2019-07-15

July 16, 2019Employee Engagement Team

We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience working at Smile Brands! Thank you for the feedback!

2. "Smiles for Everyone"

Current Employee - Recall Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is always helpful when having questions or unsure of something as well as the coworkers in my department. I love how everyone is so nice and always in a good mood, the company always has events and contest which makes working here more fun and I feel the environment is always so positive. Love the bonus we get every month which makes me work even harder!

Cons

The fact that if we miss a day we have to come in on a Saturday shouldn't be mandatory but voluntary aside from that there really isn't any negative things to say.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all that you do and for allowing us to grow as workers in the company and also for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the team.

Smile Brands2019-07-15

July 16, 2019Employee Engagement Team

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for all that you do!

Discover more reviews about Smile Brands.