Smile Brands - Great Company | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic support team and great team members all around to work with everyday!

Cons

None at the moment, good experience.

Smile Brands2019-04-30
  1. "Awesome People"

Current Employee - Director, Real Estate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked at Smile Brands for over 4 years and the thing I'm most proud of is the quality people making up our collective Team. The company, from the dental offices to the Business Support Teams in Irvine, Plano and San Antonio, is filled with employees that care for one another, push for win-win solutions, and strive to put our patients first. I would like to specifically shout out a member of our Marketing... Team, Natasha Mellgren, for her tireless efforts to help both our existing and new offices with their marketing materials, window art, banners, branding artwork within the offices, and her many other responsibilities. She always puts our dental offices first to help them make great first impressions to our patients and the surrounding community.

Cons

Encourage further training for both our team members in the Field as well as Business Support.

Smile Brands2019-11-06
  2. "Amazing Teamwork"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President Real Estate & Strategic Sourcing in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Regardless of the challenge, I consistently see the Smile Brands' Team come together to solve problems creatively. There is very little, if any, "that's not my job" attitude anywhere throughout the Company. Department leaders do a wonderful job of fostering a collaborative and transparent environment. The Recruiting Team works tirelessly to insure that the dental offices open with great doctors and the Call... Center does a wonderful job answering calls and booking patient appointments. I really appreciate the leadership that Peter and Betsy provide to those Teams respectively.

Cons

Sometimes, because of the pace at which we are growing, it is hard to stop and celebrate the small everyday miracles that each of our Departments achieves. To address this, we have implemented a bi-weekly "Celebrate Everyday Miracles" gathering so we can share such stories with each other. We need to continue to keep this fresh and fun.

Advice to Management

Please continue to be transparent with the vision and strategy of the Company and remain open to employee feedback. This is one of the things that makes our Company so refreshingly different than so many other companies.

Smile Brands2019-11-06

Discover more reviews about Smile Brands.