Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible company

May 20, 2020 - Customer Success in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smartsheet truly cares about their employees and their customers, and their response to COVID proves it over and over again. The culture is amazing - everyone is genuinely positive, supportive and enthusiastic. People love their jobs, believe in the products and in their leadership. The benefits are also incredible.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best job I've ever had

Jun 15, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing teammates, and great company culture. You have a ton of autonomy to choose your own path and create your own schedule. I think that the leadership team is extremely supportive and approachable.

Cons

Lower salary than comparable companies in the area.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good product that is constantly evolving - good benefits, strong leadership

Jun 7, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at a few different SaaS companies and after a while you get a sense of which company's products fall into the category as a "nice to have" versus a "need to have". During business downturns or unforeseen circumstances such as Covid-19 a nice to have product is going to always be on the chopping block in terms of a product not being renewed. As a customer success manager at Smartsheet my job is to focus on customer retention. Our customers use Smartsheet to manage mission critical work and processes. Therefore it is not a simple decision to rip and replace Smartsheet as a tool because many end users "need" it to continue managing their key business priorities. It is rewarding and exciting to work at a company with innovation where the product is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers. Even in a competitive space of collaborative work management Smartsheet has managed to carve out a lane for itself to integrate with other parts of a company's tech-stack and not necessarily cannibalize each other.

Cons

Currently the PTO policy starts at 15 days versus many other similar companies with an unlimited PTO policy. Most other benefits are competitive but this is the only one that is a con. **I will note that our HR team sent out a survey asking us what changes would want to be made to our benefits and a few days ago we received an update letting us know the areas that are being explored for 2022 and updating the PTO policy was one of the areas. I definitely wouldn't let this con stop you from considering joining Smartsheet.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Smartsheet.