Employee Review

Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Exceeded my expectations!

Nov 18, 2019 - Online Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication with Skystra employees was quick and pleasant. Any time an issue came up, I had their support right away. The work itself was pleasant, an easy-to-use platform with plenty of options for photos and templates.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Everything went well.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid company and team

May 19, 2020 - Technical Support in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really strong teammates. I learn every day from the people I work with. Everyone is smart! The best I've had so far. Good communication from management, not amazing, but good, much better than most.

Cons

It's always go go go. Not a total problem, but it's very much a go go go kind of company

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Customer Service Team Ever!

May 25, 2020 - Customer Service Specialist in Santa Monica, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in Skystra's customer service team is like re-learning customer service from the ground up, their obsession with excellent proactive service makes it a complete joy to work and speak with customers, people in the team are genuinely happy and customers are too, so it makes everything a wonderful working environment. Being able to work remote gives me a lot of flexibility to balance work and life.

Cons

Because so much of the customer service culture relies on having good judgement, sometimes it's not super clear what course of action should be taken.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Skystra.