Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Assistant Community Manager (ACM)
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a great atmosphere, they are well put together and less political than other places I've worked. I've enjoyed my time here including all the benefits that come with working for Simpson. They certainly took care of us during Covid and while acquiring new communities all at once.

Cons

We do hire from within so waiting for your spot for growth comes with it's own challenges.

1 person found this review helpful

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you are enjoying your time with Simpson! If you wish to discuss your feedback or career path further, please reach out to our People Services department.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company that cares

Aug 23, 2021 - IT Developer/Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fun but organized company.

Cons

Must still work in offices

Be the first to find this review helpful

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you are having a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further or provide additional details, please reach out to our People Services department.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

Aug 18, 2021 - Apartment Maintenance Supervisor in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fantastic benefits, PTO (combined with sick), bonus structure, etc. -Great company leadership -Opportunities for advancement (up to a certain point)

Cons

-On-call -Some of the residents are very difficult and unpleasant -Homeless people and thieves -Difficult to maintain appearances with residents making messes everywhere and not cleaning up

Be the first to find this review helpful

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you had a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further or provide additional details, please reach out to our People Services department.

Discover more reviews about Simpson Housing.