Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company - Strong Culture | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Strong Culture"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Victoria, BC

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Sierra for just over 4 years and love the culture. I've worked on great projects and when I hit the bench, I was able to get involved in some internal projects to add value. I am looking forward to another 4 years.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. More social activities I guess but we've already had a few this year.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating with the teams and keep hiring great people.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2019-06-18

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Response

July 3, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your time here at Sierra. There are always internal projects to get involved in. Good to know you were able to take advantage of that! :)

"No Process"

Former Employee - Analyst in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lessons learned - ask questions before you walk in the door.

Cons

No process what so ever - and when you consider they are an management consulting / information technology firm its laughable.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2019-07-03
  2. "Great potential and overall company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Sierra genuinely cares about its employees and clients and wants to do best for both. With the acquisition by NTT Data I believe there are many new opportunities for both our clients and employees.

Cons

Nothing material that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep putting your people and clients first ahead of revenue and profit. Keep taking care of your employees and clients, and they'll take care of the $$

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2019-05-22

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Response

May 27, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Our employees deliver excellence and integrity in their work each and every day. Despite recent changes, we continue to focus on providing a meaningful employee experience at Sierra.

Discover more reviews about Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.