Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company - Great potential and overall company | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great potential and overall company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Sierra genuinely cares about its employees and clients and wants to do best for both. With the acquisition by NTT Data I believe there are many new opportunities for both our clients and employees.

Cons

Nothing material that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep putting your people and clients first ahead of revenue and profit. Keep taking care of your employees and clients, and they'll take care of the $$

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2019-05-22

May 27, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Our employees deliver excellence and integrity in their work each and every day. Despite recent changes, we continue to focus on providing a meaningful employee experience at Sierra.

1. "Great place for nurturing careers"

Former Employee - Branch Administrator in Seattle, WA

I worked at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A lot of emphasis on career development.

Cons

Foreign owner may not always understand American market.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2018-05-13

May 17, 2018HR Analyst

Based on your location, you may have mistaken us for our sister company, Sierra Cedar in the US. Sierra Systems is based in Canada. At Sierra Systems, we take pride in our Career Advisor/Career Owner program which is core to career development in our organization. We provide many ...

2. "Sierra Systems Review"

Current Employee - Consultant in Yukon, MO

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1. Most projects (not all) have the flexibility of allowing employees work from home / remotely 2. Great and mostly knowledgeable people 3. Interesting Projects

Cons

1. Not a lot of work life balance on some projects and doesn't seem like anyone really cares i.e. Company cares more about meeting deadlines within budget at the expense of employees life outside work 2. Inconsistent delivery methods across board

Advice to Management

1. Streamline delivery - provide an enabling environment in terms of time and support for teams to develop streamlined delivery approaches 2. Do something about work life balance. People are burning out

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2018-01-29

February 5, 2018HR Analyst

Hello, based on your location, you might be referring to another organization, our sister company, Sierra-Cedar. While we appreciate your review, Sierra Systems is based in Canada and we do offer flexible work arrangements to our employees. Because we are in the professional services ...

Discover more reviews about Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.