Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company - Cares for their employee! | Glassdoor.ca

"Cares for their employee!"

Business Analyst in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Pros

I was offered a full time position with Sierra Systems in Winnipeg but unfortunately I couldn't join on anticipated start date. They re-arranged and post-pone the start date. I asked them again if they can make any changes since I couldn't make it and they offered me another start date after a month and waited for me. Honestly in my entire career span, I have never seen a company that gives utmost importance to... their employees’ personal issues. They understand the employee and their needs to make proper arrangements. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

There are no cons with my experience.

Advice to Management

Continue with the great work.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2016-12-18
  1. "Strong Culture"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Victoria, BC

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Sierra for just over 4 years and love the culture. I've worked on great projects and when I hit the bench, I was able to get involved in some internal projects to add value. I am looking forward to another 4 years.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. More social activities I guess but we've already had a few this year.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating with the teams and keep hiring great people.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2019-06-18

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Response

July 3, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your time here at Sierra. There are always internal projects to get involved in. Good to know you were able to take advantage of that! :)

2. "A "Middle-of-the-Road" Consulting Experience"

Former Employee - Senior PM

I worked at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mostly positive and non-competitive work environment, competent staff, stable salary plans for consultants, most contract work is relatively low stress time and materials or temp replacement gigs with various gov agencies and service providers..

Cons

Shoestring budgets for IT and other office services, laughably small salary increases, no performance bonuses or profit sharing plans, weak HR processes, aloof management.

Advice to Management

Walk the talk

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company2019-08-18

Discover more reviews about Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.