1. "People focused"

Current Employee - Logistics Supervisor in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Shared Services West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

SSW is an organization which encourages the best out of its employees. The leadership is open to new ideas, will action positive changes, and encourages the development of its people. Personally, every request I had to learn other aspects of supply chain was met with encouragement and action plans in order to fulfill my desire to learn. Many times my manager took on my responsibilities so that I could shadow and develop. I used this knowledge to better complete my duties and communicate to my employees with a better understanding of the 'big picture'. The mentality of SSW in terms of work ethic is to get the job done - no matter where you're located. The flexibility to show up when needed rather than a hard start and finish time helped my family life immensely. There are times I had to work at home after the kids went down, but it was a tradeoff to coming in late in the morning. The people here are a family and will assist with requests if they are able. Everyone wants to see everyone succeed because they understand that their success is the success of the clinicians, patients, and taxpayers. We all want to bring value to the Healthcare Supply Chain.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Every job and their knit picking but there are no major cons that would improve performance.

Continue reading

February 7, 2020Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us.

Other Employee Reviews

"Data analyst"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Burlington, ON

I have been working at Shared Services West full-time for less than a year

Pros

friendly working environment, life and work can be balanced

Cons

salary low, few room for promotion

March 12, 2020Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback!

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing

I have been working at Shared Services West full-time for more than a year

Pros

Once of the best corporate cultures I have seen! Everyone is very friendly, work from home is a big perk and our CEO is wonderful!

Cons

Some redundancy in process but great strides have been made in this regard and this is continuously improving

January 7, 2020Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Discover more reviews about Shared Services West.