"EXCITING GROWTH AND AMAZING CULTURE"

5.0
    Current Employee - Administrative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Self Made Marketing part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been an administrator with Self Made Marketing, Inc. going on 5 years. Flosusm is an amazing CEO all around, communication has been key. I was able to see so much growth within the business, from those who started at entry level to seeing them become director of operations. The culture and atmosphere is nothing short of amazing.

Cons

You will need to be able to adapt to change, change is great!

Other Employee Reviews

"Growth and Oppurtunity"

5.0

I have been working at Self Made Marketing full-time

Pros

I honestly was skeptical coming in with my understanding of the company, and after weeks of engagement, I found myself understanding much more and seeing very fast progress in myself. Very positive and fun environment, I never worked at a job where the people i work along side with looked to help each other so much on a daily basis. Within my first 2 months here, ive already gotten the chance to fly out to Dallas where I've never been before and MAN was that an experience. Looking forward to see what happens next!

Cons

The only con I see is the fact that this opportunity does challenge you, all for the right reasons. The fact it easily exposes the slackers vs hard workers. Someone once told me that the more you give, the more you get. I think this opportunity is a prime example of that statement.

Continue reading
  2. "Sales Ambassador"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Self Made Marketing full-time

Pros

Co workers were easy to work with and easy collaboration

Cons

Constant work, metrics were hard to meet, employees underpaid.

Discover more reviews about Self Made Marketing.