Self Made Marketing - Former Employees | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Former Employees"

I have been working at Self Made Marketing full-time

Pros

Working at self made marketing was a great decision, I was able to learn a lot about business marketing & face to face interactions with people. Gained self management skills I can use in any field.

Cons

Long hours & a lot of meetings

Self Made Marketing Response

23 Oct, 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for the review! We will continue to strive to do better.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Will sell your info"

I worked at Self Made Marketing full-time

Pros

Room to grow if you don’t mind being buried in bull

Cons

Take anyone .

if you decide to leave they will sell your information to the companies they work for and cost

Advice to Management

Stop writing fake reviews and telling people it’s an entry level marketing position. It’s a sales job standing around Costco selling people crap.

Self Made Marketing Response

6 Aug, 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are definitely sorry you feel as if we “sell your info” not something we do at all, if this has happened to you, we advise you report it. We wish you the best in... More

"Growth and Oppurtunity"

I have been working at Self Made Marketing full-time

Pros

I honestly was skeptical coming in with my understanding of the company, and after weeks of engagement, I found myself understanding much more and seeing very fast progress in myself.

Very positive and fun environment,

I never worked at a job where the people i work along side with looked to help each other so much on a daily basis.

Within my first 2 months here, ive already gotten the chance to fly out to Dallas where I've never been before and MAN was that an experience.

Looking forward to see what happens next!

Cons

The only con I see is the fact that this opportunity does challenge you, all for the right reasons. The fact it easily exposes the slackers vs hard workers.

Someone once told me that the more you give, the more you get. I think this opportunity is a prime example of that statement.

Advice to Management

Keep listening the way you do, most managers don't listen from their employees, one thing I enjoy about management is they understand how important the voice of an employee is.

Thanks

Discover more reviews about Self Made Marketing.