Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people and work culture!

Jan 10, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

After being with the company for more than a year, it has been a wonderful and rewarding experience so far! Everyone is given opportunities to grow and there's not a day that we're not learning (especially in the technical aspect). I feel very lucky to be working/collaborating with such fun, supportive and genuine people!

Cons

Due to our 100% remote setup, I wish there's a chance to meet/work with the team in person!

CEO

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you're still learning every day after a year working with us!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Couldn't be better

Oct 28, 2021 - Recruitment Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great culture, unlike any other - Ashley's awesome! She's the girl-boss/mentor you'd want to work with. - always something new to learn. - people are super nice, and are always there to help you

Cons

really can't think of anything

CEO

Aweeee thank you for such a lovely review! So glad you're still happy, learning and growing!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loving it!

May 13, 2021 - Operations Lead in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company and Ashley for almost a year and a half now. I was recently promoted to a new role and Ashley has been very supportive. She made sure that I was comfortable with my new responsibilities and presided over training. I am very new in this industry so I don't really have much knowledge but Ashley made sure that I knew that she was behind my back every step of the way. Talk about having a great mentor! I also appreciate that she acknowledges my efforts!

Cons

Everything is just remote these days. Haha. I can't wait to work with my girls in person! I'm really loving the team!

CEO

That's so sweet to hear, thank you for writing this! You really made my day :-) I can't wait to see you girls outside of video calls after COVID!

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.