Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loving it!

May 13, 2021 - Operations Lead in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company and Ashley for almost a year and a half now. I was recently promoted to a new role and Ashley has been very supportive. She made sure that I was comfortable with my new responsibilities and presided over training. I am very new in this industry so I don't really have much knowledge but Ashley made sure that I knew that she was behind my back every step of the way. Talk about having a great mentor! I also appreciate that she acknowledges my efforts!

Cons

Everything is just remote these days. Haha. I can't wait to work with my girls in person! I'm really loving the team!

CEO

That's so sweet to hear, thank you for writing this! You really made my day :-) I can't wait to see you girls outside of video calls after COVID!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome people to work with!

May 10, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even though I am new to the industry, the team is very patient and supportive of how I learn and adjust to my duties. It has been a cool new experience for the past six months!

Cons

I couldn't really think of any downside. I'm satisfied and excited to grow with this company.

CEO

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you feel supported and that is because you're valued! :-)

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Lessons learnt - some good, some bad

Jun 18, 2020 - Recruiter in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The clientele is good - Provides opportunity to build network in the industry - Uses top technology - Tech training for all employees - Targets are reasonable - Commission Structure

Cons

- The founder is unprofessional; choice of words, tone, actions/behaviour at workspace - Lack of trust on employees and micro management - Hostile environment - Management decisions made on a whim - Constant change of decisions

CEO

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience! Since we haven't had a recruiter on staff for for a few years I can only imagine this was during our hiring blitz. I will admit that we hired too fast, didn't focus enough on culture and stress levels were high. We have since learned from our mistakes and grown as a business. I hope that you've found yourself a good fit in the industry and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.