Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loving it!

May 13, 2021 - Operations Lead in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company and Ashley for almost a year and a half now. I was recently promoted to a new role and Ashley has been very supportive. She made sure that I was comfortable with my new responsibilities and presided over training. I am very new in this industry so I don't really have much knowledge but Ashley made sure that I knew that she was behind my back every step of the way. Talk about having a great mentor! I also appreciate that she acknowledges my efforts!

Cons

Everything is just remote these days. Haha. I can't wait to work with my girls in person! I'm really loving the team!

CEO

That's so sweet to hear, thank you for writing this! You really made my day :-) I can't wait to see you girls outside of video calls after COVID!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome people to work with!

May 10, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even though I am new to the industry, the team is very patient and supportive of how I learn and adjust to my duties. It has been a cool new experience for the past six months!

Cons

I couldn't really think of any downside. I'm satisfied and excited to grow with this company.

CEO

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you feel supported and that is because you're valued! :-)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome People and Culture

Mar 15, 2020 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has been very supportive and engaging. I say this because I have a non-technical background and most of the things I have dealt with in the beginning were foreign to me. Now, after all the trainings that are provided, things are starting to make more sense. I love that the way they mentor makes me feel very valued as an employee. The CEO even spares time just to make sure that I am comfortable. I can say that with how the company is run, the environment is very friendly and I don't feel very pressured. In fact, their current work environment motivates me more to provide better work. Another thing that I appreciate is being able to work from home. The company does provide trainings and mentorship on how things should be done but I love the fact they they also allow me to do my own thing and discover my own way of getting things done more efficiently. I can see myself growing and learning a lot of things from Sage Recruiting. You really know that you are in good hands when you work with a CEO that means business but still handles her people with great personality!

Cons

I honestly couldn't provide any cons. I am VERY happy with how things are.

Continue reading

CEO

Such a lovely review, thank you so much for sharing!

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.