1. "Empowerment & Mentorship"

5.0
    Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

I have been working for Sage since the beginning of this year and this has been one of my greatest experiences yet. The CEO takes time from her schedule daily to not only mentor & coach, but to provide technical training as well. I do not come from a technical background, so initially, everything seemed like a foreign language combined with acronyms but I am much more comfortable thanks to her help. She mentors & coaches not only her own team but others in the industry as well. She empowers her team to try to do things our own way and will only intervene when we ask for assistance. Working from home, I have the autonomy to work around my schedule, and she has always encouraged this. Her relationships with her clients and candidates are incredible and are long-lasting. She has a tenacity that you don't see very often and her energy is contagious!

Cons

My face will hurt from laughing so hard after a long day with her!!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lessons learnt - some good, some bad"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The clientele is good - Provides opportunity to build network in the industry - Uses top technology - Tech training for all employees - Targets are reasonable - Commission Structure

Cons

- The founder is unprofessional; choice of words, tone, actions/behaviour at workspace - Lack of trust on employees and micro management - Hostile environment - Management decisions made on a whim - Constant change of decisions

Sage Recruiting Response

CEO

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience! Since we haven't had a recruiter on staff for for a few years I can only imagine this was during our hiring blitz. I will admit that we hired too fast, didn't focus enough on culture and stress levels were high. We have since learned from our mistakes and grown as a business. I hope that you've found yourself a good fit in the industry and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

2. "Awesome People and Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has been very supportive and engaging. I say this because I have a non-technical background and most of the things I have dealt with in the beginning were foreign to me. Now, after all the trainings that are provided, things are starting to make more sense. I love that the way they mentor makes me feel very valued as an employee. The CEO even spares time just to make sure that I am comfortable. I can say that with how the company is run, the environment is very friendly and I don't feel very pressured. In fact, their current work environment motivates me more to provide better work. Another thing that I appreciate is being able to work from home. The company does provide trainings and mentorship on how things should be done but I love the fact they they also allow me to do my own thing and discover my own way of getting things done more efficiently. I can see myself growing and learning a lot of things from Sage Recruiting. You really know that you are in good hands when you work with a CEO that means business but still handles her people with great personality!

Cons

I honestly couldn't provide any cons. I am VERY happy with how things are.

Continue reading

Sage Recruiting Response

CEO

Such a lovely review, thank you so much for sharing!

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.