Sage Recruiting - Very welcoming and friendly environment | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Very welcoming and friendly environment"

Former Employee - Database in Toronto, ON
Former Employee - Database in Toronto, ON

I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Access to great learning tools/ high salary/ Respected agency in the HR industry/ Great people/ lovely environment/ Amazing opportunity for graduates looking for their first job./ Fun social activities!

Cons

Everything`s just perfect, except that the basement parking fee is expensive

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to grow professionally while having fun!"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

Sage is the place to be if you are looking to learn a ton about technology, recruiting, and professional etiquette. The team has technical consultants on board which makes it SO much easier to understand the tech world and all of the languages and frameworks that are continually evolving. In addition to the tech side of learning, the focus on personalization and customization that Sage believes in allows you to grow into a professional and respectable recruiter. You quickly understand best practices in speaking with candidates and clients making recruitment a lot more fun and successful. All in all, a great place to learn, challenge yourself, and make money!!

Cons

Catered food is always in the office so that proves to be tempting!

Sage Recruiting Response

4 Apr, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your review, it's so great to hear that you're having fun while learning a lot!

2. "Sage Recruiting"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since I started working at Sage, I realize that recruitment can be done so much better. Not only have I learned how to foster relationships with both candidates and clients alike, I have learned that I am a vital cog in someones job search. The Sage mentality of not sending mass mail is unique and certainly something that candidates appreciate. There is a true sense of quality over quantity.

In addition to that, the office space is fantastic and we have an open and collaborative working environment where ideas and suggestions are encouraged.

Cons

Sitting very near to the beer keg from Monday to Friday can be very distracting, especially in the summer!

Sage Recruiting Response

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

Thank you so much for your review and all your kind words! I hope you enjoy the beer! ;-)

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.