SAP - Manager | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

"Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Vancouver, BC
Current Employee - Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at SAP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Exceptional people; variety of interwoven cultures and communities that multiplies strengths and fosters diversity; focus on customer success and impacting the world for good; engaged and transparent leadership; vested interest in employee development and continual learning; great employee benefits; abundant opportunities to pursue your passions and skills.

Cons

Many global teams that can, at times, challenge time zone collaboration; we don't always take our own great advice when it comes to process simplicity and procedures (but we are improving); today we are far greater and more diverse than what SAP originally started from, and some are slower to embrace the significant change to our culture and community; tracking down who is responsible for what, can be a challenge with 90,000+ employees, but is always a journey that will have you making new connections!

Advice to Management

Be transparent - like glass - always; we don't expect you to have all the answers, but within the company, an answer to every problem DOES already exist - seek them out; encourage feedback, act on it, share it, discuss it, lead with it; keep putting our customers at the front of this race, hand in hand with SAP.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Balanced Org-Classic Example"

Current Employee - Consultant in North Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Consultant in North Toronto, ON

I have been working at SAP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Never gets bored,Space to try different technologies ,Leaders take Pro-Active steps towards Innovation & Learning,Openness to work with other technologies .

Cons

Internal teams should have better collaboration and work towards common goals.

Advice to Management

Don't follow the crowd,its time that SAP starts leading others.

2. "New Employee"

I have been working at SAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is incredibly welcoming, and SAP must be a great place to work as everyone seems to thrive and enjoy their work.

SAP and employees have created such an inspiring and innovative work environment it's hard not to want to come to work every day and do a great job!

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet!

Discover more reviews about SAP.