SAP - Manager | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Exceptional people; variety of interwoven cultures and communities that multiplies strengths and fosters diversity; focus on customer success and impacting the world for good; engaged and transparent leadership; vested interest in employee development and continual learning; great employee benefits; abundant opportunities to pursue your passions and skills.

Cons

Many global teams that can, at times, challenge time zone collaboration; we don't always take our own great advice when it comes to process simplicity and procedures (but we are improving); today we are far greater and more diverse than what SAP originally started from, and some are slower to embrace the significant change to our culture and community; tracking down who is responsible for what, can be a challenge with...

Advice to Management

Be transparent - like glass - always; we don't expect you to have all the answers, but within the company, an answer to every problem DOES already exist - seek them out; encourage feedback, act on it, share it, discuss it, lead with it; keep putting our customers at the front of this race, hand in hand with SAP.

SAP2018-08-23
  1. "Kind, Inclusive, Challenging, and Fun"

Current Employee - Senior Communications Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Your career is what you make of it at SAP. Want to try something new or have a great idea? This is the place to go for it. Managers are encouraged to let their employees fly. It truly is the best place I've ever worked.

Cons

Sometimes the group-think mentality slows down projects, which can be frustrating for "doers."

SAP2019-05-20
  2. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Chief Development Architect in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at SAP full-time

Pros

very good extras: health insurance, retirement, vacation amazing customers to work with

Cons

a bit bureaucratic, large corporation

SAP2019-05-20

Discover more reviews about SAP.