Rue Gilt Groupe - See those values on the wall when you interview? They don't live by them. | Glassdoor.ca

"See those values on the wall when you interview? They don't live by them."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Rue Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros

There are some good, smart people here. Unfortunately, they don't stay long because they are chased out by immature behavior and the obvious favoritism from the leadership.

Cons

Favoritism runs rampant, and it starts with the CEO. The CPO does nothing to stem this behavior, and engages in it herself. The HR Business Partners in Boston lack the knowledge and experience typically required for the role, leading to behaviors that have led others in the company to refer to the HRBPs and CPO as "the mean girls". RGG claims Kind and Collaborative as core values, but they rarely actually lives up to...

Advice to Management

Start actually living the values. Invest both time and money in long term solutions. Stop chasing the products and initiatives that competitors are coming up with and actually BE innovative. Stop promoting based on favoritism.

Rue Gilt Groupe2019-05-30

Rue Gilt Groupe Response

June 3, 2019Chief People Officer

I am sorry that you had a negative experience at RGG. This is certainly not the environment and culture that we are striving for. Please reach out to me directly to provide concrete feedback which can then be actionable.

1. "Adm"

I worked at Rue Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros

Working at Lalibela as a human resources department was a great experience. I recomen to anyone try it.

Cons

nothing wrong with them to say

Advice to Management

Nothing to say

Rue Gilt Groupe2017-01-14

"free food"

I have been working at Rue Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros

The break room has cereal, milk, soda, coffee, and cold brew. Employees love free beverages.

Cons

Cereal is great, but it would be great to have additional snacks such fresh fruit and fresh vegetables.

Advice to Management

Keep serving cold brew all summer long.

Rue Gilt Groupe2015-06-29

Discover more reviews about Rue Gilt Groupe.