Cover image for Rogers Communications

Current Employee

Pay Could be higher

Aug. 16, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good for development overall. Pretty solid in progressing further through the company through good opportunities. Overall good environment and great coworkers.

Cons

The amount of work you do for the amount you pay is kind of disproportional. Be prepared to work very long hours. Benefits could be a lot better overall considering the amount of work.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Sep. 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be a little better

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Customer Service Representative - Review

Oct. 10, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great experience at rogers

Cons

The work load is never ending

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Rogers Communications.

Rogers Communications Careers

Cover image for Rogers Communications

We know what makes you different makes us great. That’s why we believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and building an...More

• Grow your career
  • Our values

Rogers Communications Photos

+ Add Photo
Rogers Communications photo of: Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2019? Check!
Rogers Communications photo of: Collaborating in our Brampton workspace.
Rogers Communications photo of: More team members during our #GiveTogether volunteer weekend
Rogers Communications photo of: #GiveTogether volunteer weekend continues!
Rogers Communications photo of: We're proud to show our colours and support for the LGBTQ2S+ community at our head office in Toronto!
Rogers Communications photo of: A wall of our Legacy Space, in partnership with the Downie-Wenjack fund. Our Legacy Space is an opportunity for our teams to learn about Indigenous culture, art, and promote reconciliation.
Rogers Communications photo of: Our Legacy Space opening event in February 2019; the table is a custom work from Indigenous muralist and storyteller Philip Cote.

Rogers Communications Job Seekers Also Viewed