1. "Progressive, forward-thinking healthcare partner"

Current Employee - Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Roche full-time for more than a year

Pros

Collaborative environment, support for career development, competitive compensation, work-life balance. All of these things make the day-to-day enjoyable. The values, mission, innovation, and culture, however... this is what makes the day-to-day purposeful and fulfilling. Not just a company, but a healthcare partner.

Cons

The culture of a team can greatly differ from manager to manager.

Roche2020-03-30

March 30, 2020Global Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! We wish you all the best for your future with our company!

1. "great culture"

Current Intern - Marketing Support in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Roche for less than a year

Pros

you get real projects and you get the chance to work with really high skilled professionals. People are really welcoming and open to sit down for coffee chats and share their experience

Cons

none I can think of

Roche2020-05-28

June 1, 2020Global Recruitment

Great to hear your appreciation. We are working hard to ensure our employees are inspired and engaged to do their best work so that we can bring medicines and diagnostic solutions to patients faster. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Roche full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people and development opportunities

Cons

Very political with too many levels of management

Roche2020-05-18

May 18, 2020Global Recruitment

We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! Our market is highly regulated. This is why we have to stick to certain processes. We are continually striving to keep our processes as lean as possible. Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

Discover more reviews about Roche.