Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Progressive, forward-thinking healthcare partner

Mar 29, 2020 - Specialist in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative environment, support for career development, competitive compensation, work-life balance. All of these things make the day-to-day enjoyable. The values, mission, innovation, and culture, however... this is what makes the day-to-day purposeful and fulfilling. Not just a company, but a healthcare partner.

Cons

The culture of a team can greatly differ from manager to manager.

Roche Response

Global Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! We wish you all the best for your future with our company!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture, pay, benefits and most important work life balance

Jun 21, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Pay, Benefit, work life balance

Cons

yet to find out, hence 5/5

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Major global reorganization protects the Swiss Germans only

Jun 16, 2021 - R&D Director in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits. Good place if you want to stay at the same job for 20+ years and you have no aspirations for promotions.

Cons

Other companies also have good benefits. No upward mobility for age 40+. Being outcompeted for package on pay and benefits. No leadership mobility for those who are not Swiss or married to Swiss. The company idea of diversity and inclusion, which is part of their company Video training on D&I, is a room of white men from different countries. Latest reorganization is unfavorable to Americans but favorable to Swiss citizens, even though American economy is contributing over half to Roche revenue. Claims to be agile, but it is just a word for the company.

Continue reading

Roche Response

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Diversity is in our DNA. We strive to bring diverse ideas and people to each and every thing we are doing. Our employees are the backbone of this principle and we work hard to create & maintain an inclusive, inspiring environment. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

Discover more reviews about Roche.