Robert Walters - Great progression & development opportunities | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great progression & development opportunities"

Current Employee - Manager in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Really progressive culture, with a management team committed to finding the best ways for you to progress in the way that you want. I joined the business as a Consultant with 2 years experience & have been given the opportunity to grow & establish my own team in a new market - which you just wouldn't get in a lot of recruitment businesses. Fantastic brand that's instantly recognisable An adult... recruitment environment that isn't all about metrics & KPI's, but actually about output & billings A great marketing budget that gives you every tool to find common ground with clients & candidates & grow meaningful professional relationships Great overall salary package with lots of flexible benefits

Cons

Some people in the past have struggled with the lack of structure around Business Development & the amount of freedom given to consultants to run their own desks. To be successful you need to be really committed to success & disciplined to follow up leads & opportunities on your own steam.

Robert Walters2019-09-05
  1. "Good company culture and growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year

Pros

RW is a global firm. With such a large presence internationally, we have the benefits of leveraging best practices from around the globe and apply them to our local businesses. The team in Toronto is professional and hard working, they strive for excellent customer service and building and maintaining strong relationships. The management is supportive of peoples goals (personally & professionally) working... together to help consultants achieve success. Everyone works towards a common initiative which helps drive strong business values and outcomes. As a newer business, there is plenty of opportunity for growth, both as a professional and as an organisation, this is an exciting aspect for those really looking to make an impact.

Cons

- Older systems. As a larger company, it takes a bit longer to make changes to systems or certain processes. This is in the process of being changed - but will take some time. Brand Awareness - as a new provider in the recruitment space, we are working on establishing a name brand. This will take time and is part of the process. The nice thing, is that it is being done the right way.

Advice to Management

- Continue to provide opportunities for entrepreneurial spirit and thought to help drive business process & improvement.

Robert Walters2019-09-16
  2. "International Induction Training"

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year

Pros

Phenomenal experience being included in the International Induction Training taking us to Brussels. Highlight of the trip was definitely the exposure to teams from across Europe and hearing all about the different markets and comparing strategies. World class training and wonderful dinner certainly can't be overlooked either.

Cons

The London office is falling behind its European counterparts with regards to the actual office itself. Furnishings, office chairs and the general technology infrastructure could do with an upgrade.

Robert Walters2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Robert Walters.